Window Installation & Repairs
Your windows adorn your home and both allow light into your home and provide you with a view. When your windows are in good condition, they also should provide insulation against the elements. However, old windows, cracked windows, or broken windows will not only leave your home exposed to the weather, they can be a serious safety concern. If you have outdated windows or damaged windows, talk to our team about window replacement options. We provide both window installation and repairs in Murfreesboro and surrounding areas. We can help you keep your home safe and cozy year round with new, affordable window replacement options. Feel free to reach out to our team to talk about what styles are available for your home.
Energy Efficiency and Design
Along with replacing your siding, upgrading your windows is one of the best ways to give your home a face lift. New windows will help your home look fresh, and with the large array of window styles available on the market, you can find something to fit any design preference. Beyond just looking nice, upgrading your windows will drastically improve your home’s energy efficiency. Modern window technology allows for increased insulation and protection for your home.
Some window replacement options to consider are the following:
- Single or Double Hung Windows: Single hung windows allow you to open them from the bottom up. The bottom piece slides upward and does not swing outward or inward, but remains in the frame of the window. Double hung windows allow you to also open the window from the top, but all movement is again vertical.
- Casement Windows: This style of windows operates using a hinged system. To open your window you will usually turn a crank or some other similar mechanism. The window will then swing outward or inward, depending on the way they were installed.
- Awning Windows: Awning windows are usually implemented with stationary windows and are installed above or below the stationary ones. These windows are hinged at the top and swing outward, providing for a small opening to allow airflow.
- Slider Windows: These windows open and close horizontally and remain in the frame. They slide along a track and provide excellent airflow.
- Picture Windows: If you are hoping for a great view, picture windows are the way to go. These windows are often installed floor to ceiling and allow for lots of light. They are usually stationary windows though and do not open or close. They can be paired with awning windows to allow for airflow.
These are only a few of the most popular window styles on the market. If you have a specialty window style in mind, like a bay window, or a small accent window, talk to our team. We can help you find the right window replacement for your specific needs.
If you simply wish to repair windows that have been damaged by a recent storm or a stray baseball, let us know. We are happy to help you replace glass or fix a damaged framed. As your local home improvement team, we look forward to helping you keep your home in tip-top shape from the shingles on your roof to the siding on your walls, we are here to help! Contact us today for more information about window replacement and repairs.